Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 months old

Crocker turned 10 months old on the 2nd.

He is a busy little bee these days and into everything. He is crawling, pulling up, and starting to "cruise" around the furniture.
He loves cords and Max's toys. He will play with his baby toys, but he would much rather play with the big boy toys.
He is wearing a size 3 diaper, but he will move to a size 4 pretty soon.
He is wearing 6-12 month clothing.
He is still taking 2 naps a day and sleeping 12-13 hours a night.
He has 4 teeth.
He is working on eating more table food. He gags easily, so we are having to take it slow.
He eats food 3x a day and drinks around 24 ounces a day.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved