Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Glad to be home

Sheldon and I returned back to GA last night. We flew back to TN for my great-aunt's funeral. It was good to be back in TN to see my family, but it was under bad circumstances. We had a good time. My sister and her husband were at my parent's house and we all had a great time talking and laughing together. Sheldon was able to keep practicing the guitar. My aunt brought him one to the house. We were also able to attend a wedding while we were in town.
Today was a good day at school. The teacher bought a sympathy card and had all the students write their names on it. She also bought me a teacher calendar that has a different quote on each page. I thought this was really nice of her to do. Today I taught math and science. Science was fun. They made winter pictures and put cotton balls on blue paper to make snow for their picture.
I also went to an after school teachers meeting. It was pretty boring, but that's OK. Teaching is not always exciting!









No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved